The Boulder Economic Council (BEC) is a membership organization.
Who can join this leadership group?
BEC membership is open by invitation to companies and organizations committed to supporting the economic vitality of Boulder.
What are the annual dues?
Membership is a $5,250 annual investment. Membership is contingent upon approval by current BEC members.
How does my organization learn more or join?
To learn more about how membership can help you and your organization become more involved in the local community and make a difference in Boulder’s economic future, please contact Clif Harald at 303.786.7567 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the value to my company?
BEC provides members with connections, insights and visibility through the following opportunities:
- Affiliation with prominent business and community leaders committed to Boulder economic vitality;
- Expanding your network of top business and community executives and build new relationships;
- Gaining an insider’s look at the latest economic trends, new developments and research data;
- Association with local and regional business leaders helping shape Boulder’s economic future;
- Participation in high-profile community events like the local Economic Forecast and Economic Summit, exposing your organization to 500+ top business partners annually;
- Direct impact on the Boulder community; and
- Access to support / resources for your business.