Top-Rate Medical Care
Boulder Healthcare Options
Healthcare options in the Boulder area are high-quality and abundant, including the following facilities:
- Boulder Community Health, Boulder County AIDS Project, Blue Sky Bridge, Boulder County Health Department, Boulder Medical Center, Boulder Valley Women's Health Center, Center for People with Disabilities, Clinica Family Health - People's Clinic, Dental Aid , Grillo Health Information Center, Kaiser Permanente, Longmont United Hospital, Mental Health Partners, Planned Parenthood, Salud Family Health Centers, TRU Community Care Hospice, University of Colorado Health.
- Boulder County has additional full service hospitals, including SCL Health Good Samaritan, Centura Health-Avista Adventist Hospital, Longmont United Hospital, and UC Health Longs Peak Hospital.
Metro Denver Healthcare Options
The metro Denver area is a regional medical center and Boulder is within easy driving distance of facilities providing a full range of care. High demand for healthcare services has resulted in the expansion and construction of several new medical facilities throughout the region.
Four area hospitals are nationally ranked and located within one hour of Boulder:
- National Jewish Health (the nation’s #1 respiratory hospital)
- Craig Hospital (one of the world’s top rehabilitation centers)
- University of Colorado Hospital (the nation’s #1 research hospital)
- The Children's Hospital (ranked in the top ten children’s hospitals in the nation)