High schoolers growing into careers while getting paid
CareerWise apprentices are being developed across all industries.
CareerWise modern youth apprentices split their time between their traditional high school classroom and the workplace. They earn a wage while receiving hands-on work experience where they can apply their classroom learning.
By the conclusion of the program, students gain:
- Meaningful work experiences
- Nationally recognized industry certification
- Professional network
- Opportunity to earn debt-free college credit
Participating businesses receive:
- Productive employees; apprentices are a true team member doing meaningful work
- Strong talent pipeline of skilled, diverse workers that innovate the workforce
- Valuable connection to the community
- Leadership and growth opportunities for existing staff
Learn more at: